Wednesday, March 24, 2010

EV-SECRETS-ELECTRIC-CONVERSION-SYSTEM

Hello-World..,
EV-SECRETS-ELECTRIC-CONVERSION-SYSTEM
Click-Your-EV-Free-Instant-Access
http://5de41zldq2p8j1dbajo015zhbw.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=F7FFTKBS


The Answer Is YES... You can build your own Electric Car - and for much LESSthan you might expect. Best of all, the entire process is incredibly simple...


From: Tsunami-December-Penang 
Bio: An electric vehicle nut
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010
My name is Tsunami and I'm an electric vehicle nut and avid environmentalist.
What I'm about to tell you will change the way you look at electric car conversions.

Please read my story and I'll show you exactly how to start building your own electric car - saving thousands of dollars in fuel each year, while doing your bit for the environment.
check boxNo problem if you don’t have automotive knowledge or experience.
check boxNo problem if you think this could be long, difficult project .
check boxNo problem if you’ve never done a conversion before.
check boxNo problem if you don't have typical "DIY skills".
check boxNo problem if you fear you might get it all wrong.

Will you be one of the many people who will try to build their own electric car in the next 30 days? Some will succeed with fast, reliable, economical electric vehicles... And others will fail - or simply give up.

So what makes the difference? Why can some do it and others can’t? How can you be sure to complete an electric car conversion that isn't a complete failure that ended up costing you thousands? Are those the sort of questions racing through your mind as you wonder if it’s really worth the risk & hassle?

But on the other hand, what if it really does work?

What if you could legally convert your car to run on electricity and...
Get a Federal Income tax credit of up to $4000? (*)
Reduce your Carbon Emissions by as much as 100%?
Reduce your impact towards Climate Change
Save truckloads of money on fuel - while laughing at rising gas prices?
* (for US Citizens)
Your dream is to do it yourself, but that takes a lot of planning and information.
Where in the world will you get everything you need to succeed?

Well, you’ve come to the right place, because I’ve already converted my car to run on electricity and I’m going to share with you all the “insider secrets” that only people who've already converted vehicles successfully would know about.

But before we go any further…I've gotta admit something:

"My neighbors actually laughed at me when I told 
them I was going to convert an electric car. But only
a few months later I proved them wrong
..."

No comments:

Post a Comment